snowshoes & accessories
Crescent Moon EVA
The Eva Foam snowshoe is the first and only snowshoe that doesn’t rely on the awkward pivoting-hinge mechanism to function, but instead uses a rocker shaped platform to promote a seamless heel-to-toe motion for walking, just like a normal hiking or running shoe. Recommended for first timers, outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, and people who love to get out in the snow. It’s the best entry level snowshoe on the market!
- The only snowshoe on earth that works just like you favorite athletic shoes – no pivoting hinge, it bends and rolls with each step
- Dual Density foam provides both cushion and flexibility.
- Simple, secure hook and loop bindings.
- The only silent snowshoes on earth.
- Serious traction with durable rubber lugs
- The addition of “ICESPIKES” for hard pack and icy conditions**.
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
- 8″ x 24″, 3.8 lbs/pair fits 7W to 14M, recommended for snowshoers up to 200 lbs.
Our classic Evo snowshoes remain a favorite of snowshoers around the world, delivering MSR’s legendary dependability, built for the trail. With traction bars molded into its UniBody deck, it offers the essential grip needed for even modest slopes in less than ideal conditions. We hold it to the same standard for stability and control, and the weather-resistant, DuoFit™ binding delivers that in spades on rolling terrain, making this the hands-down best value going for trail walking and all-condition day use.
- Unibody Traction: Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure and lasting grip.
- Essential Security: DuoFit™ bindings deliver ample, freeze-proof and glove-friendly security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller shoe in packed conditions with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 6-inch (15-cm) tails for powder or carrying heavier loads.
The Massif Snowshoes feature the easy-to-use Boa mechanism that is winter-proof and mitten-friendly for easy on and off as well as adjustments. Perfect for day hiking, the carbon steel crampons and fixed pivot system provide traction and stability.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy, Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trek is padded, flexible in cold temperatures and retains its grip on your hiking or trekking boots.
- Closure System: Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. “The best closure system on the market.”
- Crampons: Traxx crampons have a low height and denser tooth geometry for quieter, ankle-steady grip on uneven terrains.
- Pivot: Overmolded rigid pivot for ultimate trail feedback to the foot and great heel turns in tight underbrush.
- Decking: Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C., Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection, Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: Rigid pivot, frame stiffness and crampon design make this a stealthy underbrush explorer.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 825-930-1036
Explore your back-country with confidence in the Blizzard II snowshoes. Made with a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multi-directional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system ensures a 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support.
20 Main St.
Oakland, ME 04363
727 Maine Ave.
Farmingdale, ME 04344
info (at) mathieuscycleandfitness.com