WaterRower Rowing Machines offer a pleasant rowing exercise while holding true to the dynamics of on-water rowing; burn up to 1000 calories an hour and work up to 84 percent of your muscle mass! Rowing provides an effective, high-intensity, cardio workout, while maintaining a low-impact to the joints. Workout at your own pace as the WaterFlyWheel’s self-regulating resistance dynamically adjusts to each of your strokes. Unlike common ergometers, to change resistance on a WaterRower rowing machine you simply row harder!
WaterRower Rowing Machines are Made in the USA using hardwood from only replenish-able sources. These Rowing Machines are functional fitness furniture, designed not to be hidden away like other unsightly gym equipment, but to look at home in your living room. Storing in an upright position no wider than a dining room chair, these rowing machines can be easily laid out for a quick indoor rowing exercise session.
The fluid movement and sound of the WaterRower’s dynamic WaterFlyWheel have been praised for lulling babies to sleep. The smooth, quiet, and unobtrusive nature of the rowing machine allows for a workout not limited by time of day or proximity to others. Enjoy an indoor rowing exercise while watching television, or while another reads in the same room!
The S4 Monitor tracks your workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more. One of our favorite features of the S4 Monitor is the ability to go online and compete in virtual races against other water rower users or against a computer “pacer”.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash and stained honey oak construction absorbs sound and vibration
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D)