Come In & Try One for Yourself Today!
Burn Up to 1000 Calories/Hour & Work Up to 84% of Your Muscle Mass While Rowing In The Comfort of Your Own Home!
Get Your Coupon for FREE Local Delivery & Set-Up (or) $70 Off a Cash & Carry Sale!
Enter your information below for IMMEDIATE delivery of your coupon!
Why Is Rowing the Perfect Exercise?
(click each tab below)
- Many exercise machines claim to be King when it comes to calorie consumption rates.
- The truth about calorie consumption, however, is that it relates to YOUR ability to produce the work, not the machines. To burn 800 calories per hour, for example, on a treadmill, bike, elliptical, etc requires a very high (almost unsustainable) intensity of exercise
- By spreading work over a wide range of muscles, rowing consumes calories in more muscles, allowing a high calorie consumption within the users limits of fatigue. Other exercises, recruiting fewer muscles, require far higher intensities or exercise to achieve the same calorie consumptions as rowing.
- Rowing moves the joints through a full range of motion, from legs totally extended to totally contracted and arms totally contracted to totally extended. Moving the joints through a full range of motion aids joint lubrication, joint mobility and overall Joint Health.
- Rowing is a smooth, flowing action involving little to no impact on the joints. Note- Many mechanical rowers are jerky and jarring on the joints, and fail to emulate the smoothness of rowing and the WaterRower.
- Rowing is a seated exercise removing the weight of the body from the injury-prone joints of the ankle, hip and knees. The load placed on the joints is controlled by the users effort when rowing, not their body weight.
- Rowing is suitable for all, young or old, male or female, big or small, fit or unfit .
- To counter today’s closed posture exaggerated by the amount of time people spend seated, exercise physiologists agree the we need to do more of three actions;
- Leg Press – extend the legs
- Hip Hinge – rock the pelvis back to emphasize strong posture
- Open the Shoulders – Draw elbows behind back
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Made in the USA
- Solid ash and stained honey oak construction absorbs sound and vibration
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D)
What is the warranty?
One Year on frame and components. We offer a free upgrade to your warranty upon registration, the upgrade includes; full Five Year Warranty on the wooden frame and a full Three Year Warranty on all components.
What maintenance is required?
The WaterRower has been designed to require little maintenance. The only regular maintenance is to keep an eye on the quality of water in the tank. Purification tablets are recommended to be added every 3-6 months. Purification tablets are supplied by WaterRower for the life of your machine.
Are there resources available for beginner rowers?
A Home Training DVD is included with the Natural and Designer models. This DVD is your virtual rowing guide with a wealth of insight and tutelage to maximize each workout. Also, please visit the HowToRow.com website to see tips about getting started on your WaterRower, as well as advice on rowing technique and workouts.
Mathieu’s Cycle & Fitness Stores
727 Maine Ave. Farmingdale | 20 Main St. Oakland