CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer Product Features
* New larger flywheel delivers twice the inertia for a road-like feel
* Power band technology offers a wide resistance range
* Infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed
* Self-cooling mechanisms keep the unit performing better, longer
* Includes a training DVD to help keep you motivated during your indoor exercise.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer is a great way to keep your legs in tip-top condition during the off season. It’s true that many cyclists dread the indoor training season, however, using a quality indoor trainer will make any workout more comfortable and enjoyable.
The CycleOps Fluid 2 Trainer features a new larger flywheel with twice the inertia for an even better, road-like feel. The power-band technology offers the widest resistance range–from easy spins to lung-burning climbs–without ever touching the unit. The infinite resistance curve ensures increased wattage as you increase speed for realistic statistical analysis at the end of your ride.
The Fluid 2 is surprisingly quiet, and the self-cooling mechanisms–including a patented fan design–keep the unit performing better, longer. Included with this trainer is a training DVD to help keep you motivated during your indoor exercise.
The Fluid 2 delivers the best-in-class performance that pro cyclists worldwide demand. There’s nothing like training in the real world. But when you can’t get outside, it’s good to know you’ve got the Fluid inside. The Cycleops engineers went to great lengths to design and build a trainer that captures the feeling of riding in the real world, minus the potholes and crosswinds.